LOVE – Stained glass panel 21” by 15.5” with intricate copper overlay. Enclosed in a beautiful maple wood frame. The word LOVE appears three times. Can you find them?
It is loaded corner to corner, edge to edge with symbolism.
The little girl is me Theodora (or anyone). I am also known as "Teddy" (teddy bear).
Some of the symbolism is:
- GOD loves us.
- We have to love ourselves before we can truly love others.
- Faith, Hope, Love, but the greatest of these is LOVE. Notice the three hearts in the center,
- The wise dwarf is giving a heart to the bunny, "You have to give love away to keep it."
- At the bottom are a dandelion and two small red hearts. Each heart has three stars for the Trinity. We need to love our enemies. Weeds can be the flowers in our life.
- There is more. You decide.